Ace Attack Tennis Machine
The Ace Attack tennis machine throwing head easily raises to serving height delivering left or right handed serves and second serves with authentic high kicks. No need to raise the entire machine on an expensive, cumbersome lift.
Ace Attack Tennis Machine Features
- The throwing head quickly lowers from serving height to deliver all ground strokes including volleys, forehands, backhands and lobs.
- Three-wheel design provides an infinite spectrum of ball spins simulating any shot in the game.
- Three-wheel design also provides better gripping at three points of the tennis ball, along with professional level speeds and unmatched pinpoint accuracy.
- With the Ace Attack tennis machine, tennis pros are experiencing extremely productive and more broadly structured training sessions with players at all skill levels.
- Ball feed is a jam-free system with variable intervals between shots (from 1.5 to 12 seconds), that provides complete visibility of ball acceleration.
- Controls are simple and trouble-free. You can quickly and easily regulate the speed, spin, velocity, interval and oscillation.
- Operation warning light tells user when machine is in operation to ensure safe use.
- Open-air design (no covers to contain ball residue and clog electronics and other mechanisms) and steel construction (not a plastic frame), ensures this low maintenance machine will give your family, team, or academy years of uninterrupted service.
- Tennis Machine Specifications: Electrical – 120V, 15AMP – plugs into any standard electrical outlet. (Foreign voltage modification available) Footprint – 34″ W x 53″ L Height – retracted 68″ H, expanded 127″ H, Weight – 150 lbs.
- – Control panel uses industrial quality modular components and extremely reliable printed circuitry. 3 wheel tennis machine
- Convex wheels insure much less ball wear. Three wheel design provides 50% more throwing efficiency and gripping surface with infinite ball spin options
- Rugged powder-coated rust-proof steel frame provides limitless seasons of use
- Extra wide base provides real stability and safety on any tennis court surface
- Stainless steel elevation actuator is specified for heavy-duty marine use, providing exceptional power & corrosion resistance
- Industrial quality gear-head ball feeding motor will provide endless seasons of trouble-free service
- Highest quality self-lubricating ball-bearing motors have a steel and aluminum frame resulting in years of proven reliability. Even dust from clay court will not penetrate motor.
- Heyco-Flex tubing is completely corrosion resistant from water or any outside elements.
Ease Of Use
The Ace Attack tennis machine sets up in minutes; simply roll onto court, plug in, and dial in your ball speed, spin, velocity, interval and oscillation using simple control panel dials. No lengthy programming or measurements to calculate or input. Changing strokes can be done in seconds using the controls that are conveniently placed at your fingertips.
– Release Point: Automatically adjust the throwing head up to serving height of 9 ft and down to groundstroke level or any point in between.
– Speed: Delivers the ball at actual speeds of 105+ MPH and simulated speeds of 130 MPH.
– Oscillation: Quickly adjusts to cover the entire width of the court and sets to 1, 2 or 3 training positions. Use broad range of ground strokes or narrow the range to practice serve return.
5-Year warranty on material and workmanship. 2-Year warranty on throwing wheels, electronic controller and throwing wheel motors.